How do I book a shoot?
- For Standard shoots listed on my website, simply fill out the form below, and feel free to tell me a little more about your story and the style of photoshoot with the date you’d like to book. Please make sure to include your full name and email address and the contract and deposit form will be sent to your email.
- For custom shoots such as travel, wedding, brands, night shoots, please fill in the booking form with your information and the date you’d like to shoot, as well as any relevant information regarding your concept. I will create a customized quote to fit your specific needs and send it to you via email.
Can I book on weekends and holidays?
- I do offer shoots on weekends and most holidays according to my availability, however there is a 20% peak season surcharge for shoots in the weeks before and after Easter, Christmas, New Year’s, etc.
- The period around most holidays tend to be my busiest time. If you’d like to shoot around Valentine’s Day or during the Christmas season, I’d recommend booking as far in advance as possible to secure your date and photo session.
What shoud I wear for my Paris photo shoot?
- The most important thing is to choose an outfit you feel comfortable in and that reflects your personal style.
- I suggest to bring a pair of comfortable shoes if you’re planning on a formal shoot where you’ll be wearing heels or shoes that are otherwise difficult for you to walk in. We’ll be doing some walking in between shoot locations, so you can change into the flats between shots.
- If it’s a couple or family shoot, I would recommend to coordinate your outfits and stick to one color theme or color group. This really adds extra beauty and cohesiveness to the images. I’m happy to provide any suggestions on your outfits and styling during our consultation.
Is it possible to have multiple looks/change outfits during the shoot?
- This is a possibility for any shoot one hour or over, but please keep in mind there are very few public restrooms or places to change in Paris. If you’d like to shoot multiple looks, I suggest we incorporate a cafe into the photoshoot so you will have a place to change.
- For standard shoots I recommend that you maximize the versatility of your outfit by wearing layers, and including some accessories that can easily be swapped out between shots. Trench coats, sweaters or scarves can all be great ideas. As well as a hat/ hair accessories, sunglasses, a different handbag or clutch, or some jewelry.
Do you offer film photo shoots?
I started out shooting film and it’s still my favorite way to shoot! I do offer a couple different film options as add-ons during our shoot. Head over to my pricing page to find out more.
What is the shipping cost?
The shipping cost varies depending on your location. Unless otherwise indicated I ship with standard rates and a tracking number. Express rates are available as an option and you can see the price estimation during check out.
How long will it take to receive my print?
- Please allow 2-3 business days for the fulfillment of your order. Each print is created in a professional lab in Paris which is closed during the weekend. Processing time from order placement to pick up is 2-3 business days. Once I’ve picked up your print, I’ll sign, number, and package it and send it out for shipping.
- This depends on your location as well as the shipping option you choose at the time of purchase. Standard international shipping times are between 7-15 business days. Standard times within France are 4-5 business days from the moment of shipping. You receive a Shopify / email notification once your order has been shipped out.
Are the prints limited edition?
- Each fine art print is of a limited edition series of 50 prints. Once this number has been reached, the print will be archived and will no longer be available for purchase.
- Each fine art print is hand signed and numbered by me.
Do you ship internationally?
I ship internationally everywhere in the world. Your package will be sent via La Poste or colissimo and you’ll receive the tracking number as soon as the package has been mailed.
What is your return policy?
In the case of your print arriving in a less than perfect condition, I will be happy to replace it free of charge. In the rest of the cases, due to the artisanal and unique nature of the products, I do not offer returns or refunds.
I live in Paris, is it possible to have in person delivery?
Oui! Yes I am offering free in person delivery within paris (75). If you’re located in Paris or will be in town and want to schedule a pick up, please indicate this to me by email or at the time of your purchase and we can set up a time to meet.